This special issue of the Full Stop Quarterly is dedicated to Graduate Student Unionization efforts.
- Hailey Huget on paying to work and the student/worker distinction.
- Rebecca Zweig on union busting at the University of Iowa.
- Interviews by Michael Schapira with Zach Schwartz-Weinstein, historian of labor in the university, and Kim Tolley, editor of Professors in the Gig Economy.
- Dennis M. Hogan & Hilary Rasch on organizing graduate workers beyond Trump's NLRB.
- Zachary Eldredge & Colleen Baublitz on fighting harassment in STEM.
- Emma Borzekowski on organizing undergraduates.
As always, all money will go to helping Full Stop's volunteer editorial collective continue paying writers and artists for their work.
If you would like to subscribe to the Full Stop Quarterly, please visit our Patreon page.
- Size4.89 MB
- Length80 pages